Mynu has the largest cluster of citizenry vocational programs in Ramaxia. An Hizak will spend all nine of her formative years in Mynu, residing outside the city she returns to earn higher degrees in chosen fields of study, or to teach non-donational citizens.
A Level-One Hizak will spend two years (age 8-10) in a group of twenty learning basic comprehension, language, organization, and social developmental skills, before being tested for overall intellectual placement.
At Level-Two (ages 10 to 13), she shares a dorm cube with another (two per room) based on their placement in the Intellect Spectrum. The most intelligent Hizaki live in desirable locations on campus, while those testing in the lowest range live in less aesthetically accommodating areas. Hizaki youth learn higher level administrative function, with courses ranging from citizenry-related operations to the higher sciences.
It is during the years of Level-Two that Hizaki begin formulating social bonds. Cliques, called Tribes, are typically five to six students formed around a pair of leaders. The dynamic of tribe-leaders, often forged by a shared living arrangement, brings like-minded students to the group; many tribes form around a shared intelligence, others around genres of literature, evolving sexual tastes, or interest in a particular field of study. Hizaki compete with one another socially, with tribes engaging in plays of verbal one-upmanship; if an Hizak finds she has no tribe to cling to, she is pulled out of the academic program and tested for emotional disabilities. If an Hizak is found to be hyper introverted, she will return to academic study but reside with others like her in specialized housing.
Years 14 and 15 are called Third-Level and are devoted exclusively to select career education. An Hizak will graduate when she passes her Exit Exam at age 15; after this test, an Hizak can leave Mynu at age 16 and enter the workforce. Some remain in Mynu as post-graduates, earning higher level doctorates in their chosen field of study.
All Hizaki graduates receive their Citizenry Credit Account upon successful completion of their Exit Exam.
TOP MYNU GRADUATES
2179 Mynu Placement Index – 9th Ramaxian Gen
- #1 – Yir Gizul, Doctorate(s) Prime – Governance, Law, Femarctic History
- #2 – Rasa Jyr, Doctorate Prime – Kyrs Propulsion Engineering
- #3 – Wulitat Dox, Doctorate Prime – Kyrs Medicine
- #4 – Tulat Yuxi, Doctorate Prime – Governance, Administration
- #5 – Lekada Wram, Doctorate Prime – Biomolecular Programming
2200 Mynu Placement Index – 10th Ramaxian Gen
- #1 – Sofita Kul, Doctorate(s) Prime – Governance, Law, Femarctic History
- #2 – Ixo Gizul, Doctorate(s) Prime – Governance, Law, Femati History
- #3 – Eppis Banto, Doctorate(s) Prime – Political Science, Art
- #4 – Tib Brigitat, Doctorate Prime – Stellar Engineering
- #5 – Fyla Uym, Doctorate(s) Prime – Applied Genetics, Kyrs Medicine, Biology
2228 Mynu Placement Index – 11th Ramaxian Gen
- #1 – Riltav G’wo, Doctorate(s) Prime – Applied Genetics, Kyrs Medicine
- #2 – Rylo Nox, Doctorate Prime – Biomolecular Programming
- #3 – Uli Ru, Doctorate Prime – Stellar Engineering
- #4 – Fibo Endiz, Doctorate Prime – Political Science
- #5 – Crix Utabi, Doctorate Prime – Law, Governance
Citizenry Vocational Annex
- Bizaxi Academy of Citizenry (Pikalit)
- The City of Mynu (Mynu)
- Subaki Citizenry Center (Toxis)
- Zaxiri House (Toxis)
- Cultivation of the Military Caste (Orta)