A Marix is born without hair and with almost zero-percent body fat; she is violent by design. Generations of behavioral modification enable most Marixi the ability to live part-time among the citizenry, while genotype malformities allow some to live and work full-time within the citizenry.
Anatomical Distinctions (See Common Anatomy)
- Marixi have no makodux (uterus) or makzol (cervix).
- Marix caste suzsch (breasts) aren’t made of fat but are dual-chambered lumps of muscle, and their uzxi runs down their sternum, between the suzsch.
- A Marix rydok (clitoris) is larger than that of any other caste.
- Coltanul (melatonin) is lowest in Marixi.
- Rydokerotine, a pheromone also found in Hizaki and Bizaki, is highest in Marixi.
- MitoK levels are 8x higher in Marixi than any other caste; mitokux, an enzyme responsible for aggressive behavior, is at its highest in donational-age Marixi.
Studies into the F and M chromosomes responsible for caste-designation found that Marixi aggression is inherent due to a mutation of the M chromosome that affects the TRX series of genes responsible for the development of the brain.
Hizaki, Bizaki, and Subaki are born with a standard FM chromosome pairing that enables the development of the third class of TRX genes called the TRX3 series. Zaxiri are born an extra M chromosome giving them a TRX3M gene that alters their physiology in two ways; the first keeps them in a constant state of physical arousal while the second oversees their hormonal ability to gestate and give birth.
Marixi are born without the M chromosome, and thus lack a TRX3 series of genes (unless they are ilitux carriers). The M chromosome contains the genes related to the development and operative function of the makodux (uterus), the makzol (cervix), and the makitux (dormant ovarian tissue). An absence of this chromosome and the TRX3 series of genes correlates with the brain development of Marixi and their high levels of mitokerotien.
Marixi hold an extreme interest physical exercise, sports, and engaging in sexual activity. Due to their inherent dyslexia, many seem averse to intellectual culture despite command positions in World Oceans requiring an officer to read and lead others by example. Sister castes perceive Marixi as lacking intelligence and being unable to talk about anything other than weapons, sports, exercise, or sex; Marixi do well with Zaxiri because each caste enjoys sexual congress and dancing for physical release. Marixi are often social with Bizaki because of a strong sense that this caste needs protecting (and they’re not a threat to their intellect). Marixi struggle with the Subak caste due to courtship disorders born from their natural aggression and lack of proper socialization. The social status between Marixi and Hizaki is complicated; neither seems to respect the other, but these castes come together and relate better than with any other caste.
In the Series there are many Marixi:
- Fusada Kul | Deltad Polvix | Bam Yuxi
- Fusa Kul | Various Ninth Gen
- Fuzo Dox | Vyx & Acari | Styba Balru