The ‘Bizak Caste’ makes up the largest chunk of Femarctic society. Bizaki are more technically inclined, tolerant of simple repetitive processes, and capable of dealing with high-stress levels; encoded in their DNA is the drive to labor.
Anatomical Distinctions (see Common Femarctic Anatomy)
- Bizaki have twelve-glands in their endocrine system.
- Coltanul (melatonin) is virtually non-existent in the Bizak caste, and because of this, Bizaki aren’t naturally inclined to “down time.”
- Body fat is non-existent; their suzsch (breasts), midriff, and girsuzch (buttocks) are smaller than other castes.
- Bizaki have the largest amount of tusikux (dopamine); they’re naturally motivated to work, and rarely experience stress or anxiety while doing do.
- Elderly Bizaki were once prone to Bizrudap.
- Yulikerotine (norepinephrine) levels are most stable in the Bizaki.
Bizaki are inclined to labor without a thought to the balance of work and life. The inter-dome cycling of the 22-hour day experienced between the poles exists to force Bizaki physiology into understanding ‘time off’. Bizaki are extremely social (like Zaxiri) but because of self-perceived sexual and physical limitations, they often forgo socio-sexual socialization with other castes (mainly Zaxiri, Hizaki, and Marixi). Bizaki gravitate toward Subaki because of a shared need to maintain an intimate balance in the nurturing of donations. Bizaki stand apart from other castes because of a sisterhood forged in mining, exploration, and dome building. Socially isolated from other castes, early Bizaki forged traditions native to their experiences; drinking, poetry and music, transports, and watching sports. In time each of these became a significant part of the Ramaxian culture, though Bizaki remain socially inclusive.
In the Series a few of the central characters are Bizaki:
- Femmar | Femarctic Castes
- Bizaki | Hizaki | Marixi | Subaki & Zaxiri
- Femarctic Anatomy
- Diseases and Disorders
- Hizaxikogatix (Hizak) | Ilitux (Marix)
- Bizrudap (Bizak)
- Fematcolixa (Subak) | Axiboxis (Zaxir)
- Ramaxian Health Care
- Femaxik: Femarctic Hygiene | Hibernation
- Death in Femarctic Society
You must be logged in to post a comment.