Chironex is the third Cybaleen lifeform serving in the Polar Fleet branch of Ramaxian World Oceans. Her undersea territory encompasses the waters of the Raxuda`acarol (Pacific Ocean).
Chironex is the assigned carrier of Nautical Pod Three and Sword Pod Buluta. Her commanding officer is Ninth Generation Primekomad Tux Tol, her secondary is Tenth-Generation Promad, Ryoz Julo.
Engineered by the Prime Lab in 2128, her peak length is 180 feet; the fusion of tharspin enhancements took place in 2145. Chironex was assigned to Orta Biologic in 2150, where her anatomy and physiology were trained to perform as a Toxis Class Submersible. In 2182, her organic brain was mapped and her operative energy joined to the Collective. She was chosen for a commission by hive Pentox, in 2184, and her consciousness, named “Cherry,” was transferred to a kyrsbrain in 2199.
Chironex Crew and Armament
Nautical Pod Three
- Orta North Barracks 3
- 57 Marixi
- 45 Fleet
- 12 Officers
- 6 Swordfighter life-forms
- 12 Marixi – Polar Air Command
- Interphase-shielding capable of a solidification density of eighteen feet.
- 8 Kyrsat-Cannons
- Maximum range: 200 nautical miles
- Impact power: 80 kilotons.
Nautical Pod Support
- Permanent Inventory
- 140 Palm-Blaster Units
- 80 Collapsible-Body-Armor Pills
- 80 Pulsar Units
- 78 Field Surgical Kits
- 80 Remote Hibernation Packs
Fleet Medical Interface
- Chironex contains a fully-stocked medical bay with remote connection capability to Mainland-Terminus, and two Remote-Surgical units
- Cultivation of the Military Caste
- Surface Operational
- Sorority of Defense | Lifeforms of the SOD
You must be logged in to post a comment.